Scanpan® Pro IQ Nonstick Deep Grill Pan
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
The industry-leading, squeeze-cast cookware features a 100% recycled aluminum body and a thick base that guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots. Pan is guaranteed not to blister or peel. Elegant and ergonomic polished handles are riveted to the pan, so they won’t come loose. Oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. 10¼" d. Dishwasher safe. Made in Denmark.
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- Pro IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Patented Green Tek nonstick construction
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Squeeze-cast cookware
- 100% recycled aluminum body
- Thick base
- Guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots
- Pan is guaranteed not to blister or peel
- Sturdy, ergonomic handles are riveted to pan and will not come loose
- Elegant polished handles
- Pan is oven safe to 500°F
- Made in Denmark
- Dimensions: 10¼" d
- Material: Aluminum and nonstick
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
New Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment. Scanpan’s...See product page for full details »
11 months ago
Like all of these wonderful products, you can use metal utensils to flip and move product.
8 months ago
Questions & Answers
What's the size of this pan?
Is this pan induction cooktop capable?
I have a ceramic glass cooktop and it cooks just fine on it. Super easy to clean, unlike the othe
grill pans I have had.