Scanpan® Pro IQ Nonstick 9-Piece Set
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
The industry-leading, squeeze-cast cookware features a 100% recycled aluminum body and a thick base that guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots. Pan is guaranteed not to blister or peel.
The stainless-rimmed, tempered-glass lid with steam vents makes it easy to view food while it cooks. The lid is tight fitting, so it retains moisture while you cook and keeps food hot until you’re ready to serve. Elegant and ergonomic polished handles are riveted to the pan, so they won’t come loose. Pans and lids are both oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. Dishwasher safe. Made in Denmark.
- Includes: 8" and 10¼" skillets, 3-qt. sauté pan with lid, 2.6-qt. sauce pan with lid, 6½-qt. Dutch oven with lid, and the 10¼" steamer insert
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Glass, nonstick and aluminum
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- Pro IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazingüthings you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Patented Green Tek nonstick construction
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Squeeze-cast cookware
- 100% recycled aluminum body
- Thick base
- Guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots
- Guaranteed not to blister or peel
- Stainless-rimmed, tempered glass lids with steam vents make it easy to view foods while they cook
- Lids are tight fitting, so they retain moisture while you cook and keep food hot until you’re ready to serve
- Sturdy, ergonomic handles are riveted to pan and will not come loose
- Elegant polished handles
- Pans and lids are oven safe to 500°F
- Made in Denmark
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.