Staub Grenadine Skillet
Please note: Because of its weight, the 12" skillet incurs an additional $5 shipping charge.
- Rough matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and results in exceptional browning
- Multi-coat enamel ensures strength, won’t chip, rust or crack
- Pouring spout for easy fat removal
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly
- Safe for induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Helper handle for easy use
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
2 months ago
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
Because Staub still makes their cookware by casting each pot or pan in an individual sand mold that is then heated to 800 degrees Fahrenheit and then the mold is destroyed and never reused that would most likely account for the discrepancy in the measurements from one pan to the next. I assume for purposes of categorizing these pans they selected the closest measurement to our system of measurement rather than metrics which the rest of the world uses. These pans are after all made in France.
I would say ball parking the weight, without actually weighing it, that it is about 6 to 7 pounds. It is a very well made, beautiful and sturdy pan. I hope this was of help to you.