Staub® Marin Blue Skillets
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Rough matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and results in exceptional browning
- Multi-coat enamel ensures strength, won’t chip, rust or crack
- Pouring spout for easy fat removal
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly
- Safe for induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Helper handle for easy use
- Oven safe to 500°F
One other thing - on some cheaper model enameled cast iron skillets I've used in the past, the enamel has chipped under duress - I'd still never heat an enameled skillet dry (always add oil or ingredients first), but this seems to better withstand heat than other enamel-coated pans I've used.
That's it - awesome skillet. Pricey, but worth it for a pan that'll last you a long time and that you'll use most days (if not most meals).
Now if I could have someone get me one as a gift..
Questions & Answers