All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Saucepans
This revolutionary cookware offers unprecedented evenness of heat for uniform browning. Newly designed ergonomic handle improves stability, comfort, and handling control. Plus, new flared rim ensures dripless pouring.
All-Clad’s saucepans deliver delicious results, whether you’re making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers. Designed with high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, these pans hold heat well and limit evaporation. With a variety of sizes to choose from, you can easily make everything from delicate sauces to hearty one-pot meals.
Forgiving enough to enable aspiring home cooks to produce consistently outstanding results, this saucepan’s advanced engineering and craftsmanship meet the stringent requirements of the world’s most demanding professional chefs.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1½ qt., 2 qt., 3 qt., or 4 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- All-Clad’s most technically superior cookware
- Induction optimized, compatible with all other cooktops, and oven safe to 500°F
- 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware
- 5 bonded layers from the base right up to the rim optimize the cooking experience
- d5 bonded construction eliminates hot spots, prevents warping, and ensures induction optimization
- 18/10 stainless interior will not react with food
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Handles attached with stainless rivets for added durability
- Pan size is etched on bottom for easy reference
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.