All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Sauté Pans
Featuring five-layer construction with a patented stainless-steel core for unmatched heat stability and exceptional heating performance, All-Clad d5 virtually eliminates hot spots for precise control while cooking. All-Clad d5 is optimized for induction cooking and features chef-friendly features such as drip-free rims and ergonomic handles that offer precise control. Developed over years of extensive testing and refinement, d5 cookware delivers the results that professional chefs demand, yet is forgiving enough for even novice cooks.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 2 qt.; 3 qt.; 4 qt.; 6 qt.
- Dimensions:2 qt.: 17.3" x 8.8" x 5.1"; 3 qt: 21.5" x 11.3" x 2.5"; 4 qt.: 19.3" x 11.1" x 4.3"; 6 qt.: 24.3" x 13.6" x 4.4"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Five-layer bonded construction with a unique, patented stainless-steel core maximizes the thermal conductivity of the two aluminum layers, providing 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware, eliminating hot spots and improving temperature stability
- Thanks to its innovative construction that features a magnetic 18/10 stainless steel exterior followed by a layer of aluminum, a ground-breaking stainless-steel core, another layer of aluminum and an 18/10 stainless steel interior, d5 is optimized for induction cooking and compatible with all other cooktops
- True 5-ply bonded construction, from the base right up to the rim for optimal cooking performance across the entire surface of the pan
- Dishwasher safe pan will not react with cooking foods
- Ergonomic, oversized handle provides exceptional comfort and control and is attached with stainless steel rivets for incredible durability
- Flared rims provide precise, drip-free pouring
- Each pan underside is etched with its size, making it easy to select the right pan for the job
Shop All-Clad »
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander.