All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Sauté Pans
This revolutionary cookware offers unprecedented evenness of heat for uniform browning. Newly designed ergonomic handles improve stability, comfort, and handling control. Plus, a new flared rim ensures dripless pouring.
All-Clad’s sturdy, durable sauté pans feature large surface areas and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, these sauté pans offer the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid—all in one pan. Tight-fitting lids lock in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stovetop or in the oven.
Forgiving enough to enable aspiring home cooks to produce consistently outstanding results, this sauté pan’s advanced engineering and craftsmanship meet the stringent requirements of the world’s most demanding professional chefs.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 2 qt., 3 qt., or 6 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- All-Clad’s most technically superior cookware
- Induction optimized, compatible with all other cooktops, and oven safe to 500°F
- 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware
- 5 bonded layers from the base right up to the rim optimize the cooking experience
- d5 bonded construction eliminates hot spots, prevents warping, and ensures induction optimization
- 18/10 stainless interior will not react with food
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Enhanced handle design for greater comfort and control
- Handles attached with stainless rivets for added durability
- Pan size is etched on bottom for easy reference
Shop All-Clad »
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.