All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel Stockpot, 8 qt.
This revolutionary cookware offers unprecedented evenness of heat for uniform browning. Newly designed ergonomic handles improve stability, comfort, and handling control. Plus, a new flared rim ensures dripless pouring.
An essential for every kitchen, All-Clad’s stockpot features high sides that slow the evaporation of liquids, providing the ideal design for creating a variety of stocks. The wide bottom of the pan allows for sautéing of ingredients before the addition of liquids for delicious soups and stews. Plus, the versatile pot is great for canning, blanching, and preparing food in large quantities. Tight-fitting lid seals in the moisture and flavor of food.
Forgiving enough to enable aspiring home cooks to produce consistently outstanding results, this stockpot’s advanced engineering and craftsmanship meet the stringent requirements of the world’s most demanding professional chefs.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 8 qt
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Induction optimized, compatible with all other cooktops
- Oven safe to 500°F
- All-Clad’s most technically superior cookware
- 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware
- 5 bonded layers from the base right up to the rim optimize the cooking experience
- d5 bonded construction eliminates hot spots, prevents warping, and ensures induction optimization
- 18/10 stainless interior will not react with food
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Enhanced handle design for greater comfort and control
- Handles attached with stainless rivets for added durability
- New flared rim ensures precise, dripless pouring
- Pan size is etched on bottom for easy reference
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.