All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel French Skillets with Lids
This revolutionary cookware offers unprecedented evenness of heat for uniform browning. Newly designed ergonomic handles improve stability, comfort, and handling control. Plus, a new flared rim ensures dripless pouring.
All-Clad’s French skillets feature large surface areas that are perfect for searing, browning, and pan frying. Higher, rounded sides prevent splattering, facilitate basting, and enable you to flip like a pro. Ideal for making everything from omelets and frittatas to stir fry and seafood. Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavor of food.
Forgiving enough to enable aspiring home cooks to produce consistently outstanding results, this skillet’s advanced engineering and craftsmanship meet the stringent requirements of the world’s most demanding professional chefs.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Skillet with lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9" or 11"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- All-Clad’s most technically superior cookware
- Induction optimized, compatible with all other cooktops, and oven safe to 500°F
- 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware
- 5 bonded layers from the base right up to the rim optimize the cooking experience
- d5 bonded construction eliminates hot spots, prevents warping, and ensures induction optimization
- 18/10 stainless interior will not react with food
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Enhanced handle design for greater comfort and control
- Handles attached with stainless rivets for added durability
- Pan size is etched on bottom for easy reference
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.