All-Clad® d5 Brushed Stainless Steel 7-Piece Set
This revolutionary cookware offers unprecedented evenness of heat for uniform browning. Newly designed ergonomic handles improve stability, comfort, and handling control. Plus, a new flared rim ensures dripless pouring.
Forgiving enough to enable aspiring home cooks to produce consistently outstanding results, this cookware’s advanced engineering and craftsmanship meet the stringent requirements of the world’s most demanding professional chefs.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Great for everything from eggs-and-bacon breakfasts to perfectly seared steaks for company dinner.
1½-QT SAUCEPAN WITH LID
Perfect for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers.
3-QT SAUTÉ PAN WITH LID
Ideal for frying, sautéing, and searing.
8-QT STOCKPOT WITH LID
Enables you to sauté or brown, then add liquids for stocks, soups, and stews.
- All-Clad’s most technically superior cookware
- 20% more even heating than traditional bonded cookware
- 5 bonded layers from the base right up to the rim optimize the cooking experience
- d5 bonded construction eliminates hot spots, prevents warping, and ensures induction optimization
- 18/10 stainless interior will not react with food
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Enhanced handle design for greater comfort and control
- Handles attached with stainless rivets for added durability
- New flared rim ensures precise, dripless pouring
- Pan size is etched on bottom for easy reference
Shop All-Clad »
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.