Cuisinart® GreenGourmet™ Covered Skillets
Professional-quality, tri-ply construction features stainless steel top and bottom layers bonded to an aluminum-alloy core. Brushed stainless steel exterior is compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction. PTFE/PFOA-free nonstick interior ensures easy food release and cleanup.
Comfortable, cool-touch stick handles are made from 70% recycled stainless steel and are permanently attached with rivets. Packaging is made of 100% recycled materials and printed with eco-friendly soy ink.
These versatile skillets are perfect for making omelets, sautéed vegetables, stir fry meals, and more. Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture and flavor of food. Hand wash in soapy water with sponge or soft dishcloth and use wood, nylon, or plastic utensils when cooking. Available in 10" and 12" sizes. Lifetime warranty.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Care: Hand wash in soapy water with sponge or soft dishcloth and use wood, nylon, or plastic utensils when cooking
- Dimensions: 10" or 12" diameter
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Cuisinart’s new GreenGourmet cookware is designed for today’s health-conscious, eco-friendly cooks
- Create delicious meals without the need for added fat
- Exclusive Ceramica™ petroleum-free, ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to reduce oil consumption and preserve the environment
- Professional-quality, tri-ply construction features aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between layers of stainless steel
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- PTFE/PFOA-free nonstick interior ensures easy food release and cleanup
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavor of food
- Riveted, stay-cool handles made from 70% recycled stainless steel
- Packaging made from 100% recycled materials and printed with soy ink
- Made in China
- Web exclusive: This product only available online
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”