Jura® Ena Micro 1 Automatic Coffee Center
- Can be programmed for espresso, lungo and ristretto
- Features two aroma levels
- Aroma-preservation cover keeps coffee beans fresh
- Built-in grinder gently grinds beans
- Micro-brewing unit delivers perfectly extracted espresso
- Intelligent preheating ensures your drink is dispensed hot
- Includes 37-oz. water tank and 7-oz. bean hopper
- Energy-efficient machine features Energy Save mode
- Auto-off function
- Zero-energy switch
- Made in Portugal
- Includes: Integrated conical grinder, removable water reservoir, Clearyl filter cartridge
- Care: Wipe clean
- Capacity: 37-oz. water tank and 7-oz. bean hopper
- Dimensions: 9" h x 12¾" l x 17½" w; 19½ lbs. >
- Material: ABS plastic
- Warranty: One year
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.