Sur La Table® Spaetzle Maker
Your spaetzle batter is forced through the maker with a back-and-forth motion when the reservoir is full of dough. The small pieces of dough fall into the pot of water below or can be poached.
Cooked spaetzle is pulled out of the water, drained, dried and then pan-fried with a little butter and onions before serving. Recipes included. 10" h x 4¼" w. Hand wash.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10" h x 4¼" w
- Material: Stainless steel
- Spaetzle is a German dish of tiny noodles or dumplings
- Made with flour, eggs, water or milk, and salt—other ingredients like cheeses, fruits, onions or nutmeg are traditionally added to create sweet or savory dishes
- Simple-to-use maker makes it a snap
- Recipes included
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
concerned as i have purchased other product of this nature that were not stainless and they rusted