Sur La Table® Spaetzle Maker
Your spaetzle batter is forced through the maker with a back-and-forth motion when the reservoir is full of dough. The small pieces of dough fall into the pot of water below or can be poached.
Cooked spaetzle is pulled out of the water, drained, dried and then pan-fried with a little butter and onions before serving. Recipes included. 10" h x 4¼" w. Hand wash.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10" h x 4¼" w
- Material: Stainless steel
- Spaetzle is a German dish of tiny noodles or dumplings
- Made with flour, eggs, water or milk, and salt—other ingredients like cheeses, fruits, onions or nutmeg are traditionally added to create sweet or savory dishes
- Simple-to-use maker makes it a snap
- Recipes included
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.