Vosges Baking Mix and Caramel Bar Gift Set
Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
These buttermilk pancakes are spotted with rich Mo’s Bacon Bar Chocolate Chunks to combine hickory-smoked bacon and Alder sea salt flavors with deep milk chocolate. These scrumptious pancakes are a snap with Katrina Markoff’s easy-to-follow recipe. Each batch yields approximately eight 5" pancakes. Two batches per container, package yields 16 pancakes. 3 oz.
La Parisienne Couture Cocoa
Bittersweet velvet on the tongue…take a sip and watch the chocolate vapors rise from the corners of your mouth, penetrating the air with an intoxicating deep cacao combination. C’est la vie! A Parisian-style chocolat chaud that’s vegan-only and intended to be savored in tiny sips. Cocoa, Madagascar vanilla bean pieces and dark chocolate. Serves five–seven depending on the chocolate density preferred. 8 oz.
Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Bar
Rich, burnt, delicately salted caramel trickles out of this dark chocolate bar like the lava of the volcanoes in the Himalayas, where the sparkling pink salt crystals are mined. Pink Himalayan salt has an ancient energy, nutritive qualities and a delicate flavor, all of which perfectly complement sweet caramel and earthy cacao. Pink Himalayan salt, burnt-sugar caramel and 70% dark chocolate. 3 oz. Gluten-free.
Blood Orange Caramel Bar
This new generation of caramel filled bars will have you swooning at first bite. Seventy-percent-cacao dark chocolate surrounds the molten, soft caramel center. The sweet blood orange purée juxtaposed to bitter aperitif Campari® and tart hibiscus will captivate your palate. Blood orange, Campari®, burnt-sugar caramel, hibiscus flowers and 70% cacao dark chocolate. 3 oz. Gluten-free.
Gift set is 2½ lb.; 10" l x 10" w. Made in the USA.
- Includes: Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, La Parisienne Couture Cocoa, a Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Bar and a Blood Orange Caramel Bar
- Dimensions: 2½ lb.; 10" l x 10" w
- This is the perfect gift for the food lover on your list
- Includes Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, La Parisienne Couture Cocoa, a Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Bar and a Blood Orange Caramel Bar
- Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix lets you create buttermilk pancakes spotted with rich Mo’s Bacon Bar Chocolate Chunks
- Combine hickory-smoked bacon and Alder sea salt flavors with deep milk chocolate
- Scrumptious pancakes are a snap with Katrina Markoff’s easy-to-follow recipe
- Package yields 16 pancakes
- La Parisienne Couture Cocoa is bittersweet velvet on the tongue
- Parisian-style chocolat chaud that’s vegan-only and intended to be savored in tiny sips
- Serves five–seven depending on the chocolate density preferred
- Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Bar is rich, burnt, delicately salted caramel with dark chocolate
- Blood Orange Caramel Bar is dark chocolate with a molten, soft caramel center
- Sweet blood orange purée is juxtaposed to the bitter aperitif Campari and tart hibiscus
- Made in the USA
Owner and chocolatier Katrina Markoff originally trained in Paris at the renowned culinary school Le Cordon Bleu, has enhanced her confectionary artistry through training and stages under some of the world’s most revered chefs and in many of the most exotic and honored cuisines on the planet.
Beginning in Spain under the direction of Ferran and Alberto Adria at their famed El Bulli restaurant, she draws inspiration from her experiences studying the indigenous cuisines of France, Italy, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, China, Australia and Hawaii.
From the kitchen of her Chicago apartment, Katrina has launched a veritable chocolate revolution. She is personally responsible for the conceptualization of her collections, recipe development and vision of Vosges Haut-Chocolat, and with chocolate as her medium, she encourages others to explore the diversity of cultures, artists, traditions and movements.
Through her inspiration, sensual and experiential approach, unexpected ingredients and highly sophisticated methods, Katrina inspires and models innovation—taking risks and pushing the boundaries of chocolate conventions.
With each chocolate collection she creates, Katrina opens minds to new ideas and inspires a more non-judgmental and inclusive world.