D’Artagnan Frenched and Denuded Rack of Lamb
The French term “denuded” means that all surface fat is removed. The bones are completely cleaned and ready for the searing pan, oven or grill. This elegant cut makes a striking presentation when served as a full rack, but it’s also perfect for enjoying at an outdoor cookout. A mint or chutney dipping sauce makes an excellent accompaniment.
Includes two uncooked racks of lamb, shipped frozen. Catalog and website only.
- Delicious, tender Australia-bred lamb is never gamey
- Perfect for everything from elegant dinner parties to backyard cookouts
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Denuded—surface fat is removed and bones are completely cleaned
- Includes two uncooked racks of lamb, shipped frozen
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: D’Artagnan
- Shipping information: Ships frozen, in an uncooked state; may thaw in transit
What's In the box? Show
- 2 denuded racks of lamb