- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (8-rib) frenched racks of lamb (each rack 1½ lb), trimmed of fat and cut into chops
Procedures:Whisk first 8 ingredients in large baking dish until well blended. Add lamb; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill, covered over a medium-high heat. Ideally, you should grill them to medium rare or medium, turning chops occasionally, about 5 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. After removing from the grill allow the chops to rest at least 5 minutes before cutting.