Serves: Makes 1 serving
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) Fresh Pomegranate Juice (see below)
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) Simple Syrup (see below)
- 4 ounces (½ cup) dry Champagne or other sparkling wine, well chilled
- 1 orange twist
Procedures:Pomegranate juice makes an elegant Champagne cocktail the color of a costly sparkling rosé. One sip and you may want to make this festive beverage your house specialty. It is lovely to look at and entirely too easy to drink.
- Chill a Champagne flute by filling it with ice water. Let stand for one minute, then drain.
- Put the pomegranate juice and the syrup in the flute, then top with Champagne. Add the orange twist and serve at once.