Serves: Serves 4
- 2 lbs. piece of salmon, center cut with skin on
- ¼cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbs. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp. Coleman’s dry mustard
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ½tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Oil a 9-inch All-Clad Round Baker well. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the pan.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Spread 1/2 of the glaze on the fish. Bake for 15-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, or until it is done to your preference. To prevent the glaze from burning on the bottom of the pan, during the last few minutes of baking, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, or more as needed, to the pan. Garnish with wedges of lime and drizzle the remaining sauce on top.