Serves: Makes 4 Servings
- 2-pound piece of salmon, center cut with skin on
- ¼cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon Coleman’s dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Procedures:The All-Clad Gourmet Advanced Instruments For Baking Success Ovenware, with its beautifully designed handles, is perfect for casual entertaining and delivers the highest quality cooking performance that I have come to expect from All-Clad“
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Oil a 9-inch All-Clad Round Baker well. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the pan.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Spread 1/2 of the glaze on the fish. Bake for 15-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, or until it is done to your preference. To prevent the glaze from burning on the bottom of the pan, during the last few minutes of baking, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water, or more as needed, to the pan. Garnish with wedges of lime and drizzle the remaining sauce on top.