Serves: Serves 4
- ¼ pound of diced pancetta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 pound, baby Yukon gold potatoes, boiled and lightly smashed
- 4 tablespoons tarragon, stemmed, divided
In a medium pot add the diced pancetta and render until crispy over a medium high heat. Next, add the olive oil and red onion and sweat for about 3 minutes. Once the onions are translucent stir in the mustard, apple cider vinegar and sugar, and let the whole mixture reduce for about 5 minutes.
Add the cooked potatoes and 2 tablespoons of tarragon to the warm sauce and toss through. To finish, pour the potatoes onto a plate and top with the remaining tarragon.
Watch our chef make this recipe. Click and scroll down for video »