Serves: Yields 2 servings
- ¼ cup homemade aioli (see below)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound lobster meat, cooked and chopped
- 2 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 garlic cloves, skin removed
- 1 cup canola oil
Make the aioli: Put the garlic and egg yolks into a food processor. Process on a high speed, adding the oil very slowly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make the rolls: In a medium bowl, combine the aioli, lemon, celery, green onion, salt, pepper and lobster. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture into the hot dog buns and serve immediately.