Serves: Yields 2 servings
- ¼ cup homemade aioli (see below)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound lobster meat, cooked and chopped
- 2 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 garlic cloves, skin removed
- 1 cup canola oil
Make the aioli: Put the garlic and egg yolks into a food processor. Process on a high speed, adding the oil very slowly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make the rolls: In a medium bowl, combine the aioli, lemon, celery, green onion, salt, pepper and lobster. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture into the hot dog buns and serve immediately.
Watch our chef use the Wüsthof® Classic Chai Dao knife to make this dish. Click and scroll down for video »