Serves: Makes 4 cups
- 2 c. fresh, ripe pineapple, with core (or a 2-inch thick slice)
- 1 celery stalk (7-inch stalk), halved or about ⅓ c. chopped
- 2 c. spinach leaves, gently packed
- 4 oz. low fat vanilla yogurt or vanilla soymilk
- 2 c. ice cubes
- Sweetener to taste if pineapple is a bit tart
Procedures:Recipe is for the Vitamix® 5200 blender with standard 64 oz container. If you use a different Vitamix, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable speed, processing time or the quantity of ingredients.
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.