Serves: Makes 3 cups
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup grapes, red or green
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- ½ cup frozen peach slices, thawed
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- ½ medium carrot
- ½ cup chopped fresh broccoli
- ½ cup fresh spinach, washed
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- ¼ banana, peeled, frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
Procedures:So much deliciousness and goodness in one glass. Get a boost of nutrition and flavor in every sip! Recipe is for the Vitamix® 5200 blender with standard 64 oz container. If you use a different Vitamix, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable speed, processing time or the quantity of ingredients.
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 1 minute, using tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.