Serves: Makes 3 cups
- ½ c. soy milk
- ½ c. grapes, red or green
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- ½ c. frozen peach slices, thawed
- ½ c. fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- ½ medium carrot
- ½ c. chopped fresh broccoli
- ½ c. fresh spinach, washed
- 1 c. frozen unsweetened strawberries
- ¼ banana, peeled, frozen
- 1 c. ice cubes
Procedures:Recipe is for the Vitamix® 5200 blender with standard 64 oz container. If you use a different Vitamix, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable speed, processing time or the quantity of ingredients.
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 1 minute, using tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.