Serves: Serves 4
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped, plus 1 cup peeled, seeded, and finely diced cucumber
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground toasted cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground toasted coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground toasted fennel seeds
Procedures:Keep your summers cool with this tangy, light and refreshing Mediterranean soup.
In a blender puree chopped cucumbers, yogurt, and salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl. Chill soup at least 6 hours or overnight.
Stir in finely diced cucumber and ¼ cup chopped dill and sprinkle soup with toasted spices. Garnish soup with more chopped dill.