Serves: Makes 3 (12-inch) pizzas
- 22.5 ounces (about 4½ cups) bread flour, plus more for dusting
- .5 ounces (about 1½ tablespoons) sugar
- .35 ounces kosher salt (about 1 tablespoon)
- .35 ounces (about 2 teaspoons) instant yeast
- 1.125 ounces extra virgin olive oil (about 3 tablespoons)
- 15 ounces lukewarm water
Procedures:Bake the ultimate New York-style pizza with a perfectly thin, crispy and foldable signature crust.
Combine flour, sugar, salt and yeast in bowl of food processor. Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporated. Add olive oil and water. Run food processor until mixture forms ball that rides around the bowl above the blade, about 15 seconds. Continue processing 15 seconds longer.
Transfer dough ball to lightly floured surface and knead once or twice by hand until smooth ball is formed. Divide dough into three even parts and place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or in a zipper-lock freezer bag. Place in refrigerator and allow to rise at least one day, and up to five. Remove from refrigerator, shape into balls, and allow to rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours before baking.