- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup sour cream (full fat makes the dip creamier vs. low fat)
- 1 medium bunch of cilantro minced fine
- 1 tablespoon green Tabasco sauce or more, to taste
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Procedures:Guacamole gets a creamy update with the addition of sour cream for a dip that’s wildly receptive to veggies, chips and nachos. For use with the Kenwood Multipro Food Processor.
Cut avocados in half and remove pits; scoop out the avocado flesh and add to food processor. Add the sour cream and mix.
Add minced cilantro and Tabasco. Blend in the lime juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
Your dip is ready in under 10 minutes. You can serve right away or chill for later. Works well with veggie sticks, chips or nachos.