Serves: Makes 6 pops
- 5 ounces Greek vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about two lemons)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces low fat milk
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 6 lemon slices (approximately 1/8 inch thick) optional
Procedures:To make the lemon cream base, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, milk, lemon zest and agave in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined and smooth.
Using the Zoku Fruit Wand, apply the lemon slices to the walls of the pop maker molds. Insert sticks and pour the lemon cream base until you reach the fill line. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.