Zwilling Twin 1731 Collection
If you're a minimalist, a perfectionist or just obsessed with having amazing knives in your kitchen, welcome to cutlery nirvana. Designed in collaboration with award-winning Italian modern architect Matteo Thun and Henckels, the world’s oldest manufacturer of knives, our exclusive Twin 1731 collection seeks perfection through simplicity—each blade a single piece of aviation-grade Cronidur 30® steel that tapers gracefully to a razor-sharp and lasting edge. Knives feature prized Makassar ebony handles and each comes with a soft-grained leather pouch.
Cronidur 30 steel is a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. The design of these knives incorporates Matteo Thun’s architectural insight with innovative wedge shapes and unique blade geometry for safer, more precise handling. Graceful half-bolster allows full-edge sharpening and balances the blade perfectly with oiled Makassar ebony handle.
- Care: Hand wash
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Blades are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel.
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style.
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling.
- Half-bolsters allow full-edge sharpening.
- Full tangs extend through untreated Makassar ebony handles.
- Made in Germany.