- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Lightweight knives are perfectly balanced.
- Extremely hard, yet flexible MBS-26 stainless steel construction.
- 80/20 asymmetrical cutting edge produces a thinner, sharper blade that takes the pressure off ingredients, for a perfect cut.
- Smooth, rounded, European-style composition handle sits well in the hand and lasts longer than wood.
- Made in Japan.
Masahiro cutlery is considered one of the most prestigious brands in Japan. Produced in Seki, Japan, these knives are made of a high-carbon stainless steel that is proprietary to Masahiro. It is treated by three stages of quenching, sub-zero treating and tempering, resulting in an extremely durable, yet flexible blade. The thin, incredibly sharp edge makes these knives top of the line.