Wusthof Ikon Blackwood Collection
- Material: Stainless steel and African blackwood
- Care: Hand wash with warm water
- Triple-riveted, full-tang, fine-grained African blackwood handles.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blades resist rust and stains.
- Finished by hand for the ultimate edge.
- Guaranteed for a lifetime of performance.
- Made in Germany.
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.