Wüsthof Silverpoint II Collection
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and plastic
- Ergonomically shaped handles with pebble-grain finish are slip-resistant.
- High-carbon no-stain steel is long lasting and easily sharpened.
- Edges are laser tested for perfection and incredibly sharp.
- Unique compound-angle tapers both from spine-to-edge and bolster-to-tip to give the knife superior strength, sharpness and flexibility.
- Made in Germany.
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.