From the foremost maker of American cookware comes a line of commercial-quality gourmet ovenware built to perform beautifully and withstand a lifetime of use. Bonded tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel with quick-heating aluminum core. Brushed exterior and stainless steel handles remain brilliant after years of use. Dishwasher safe. Made in USA.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Bonded tri-ply stainless steel and quick-heating aluminum core.
- Durable design withstands extreme heat of commercial ovens.
- Brushed exterior and polished stainless steel handles remain brilliant and require little maintenance.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
Born of the steel age in 1960, All-Clad Metalcrafters began as a small metallurgical company that specialized in formulating bonded metals for a variety of industries. Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.