Demeyere Apollo cookware features a 7-ply base combined with an 18/10 stainless-steel body. This ensures optimal heat distribution and transfer. Heat, aroma and steam stay inside pan during cooking, as well. Also features satin-polish Silvinox® finish and stainless steel Coolcast® handles. Dishwasher safe. Made in Belgium. Thirty-year warranty.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use)
- Demeyere’s signature 7-ply construction consists of seven alloys, including stainless steel and an aluminum core, for maximum heat efficiency and even distribution.
- Satin Silvinox finish improves resistance to discoloration and dulling due to frequent use.
- Stainless-steel molded handles allow for safe, easy transport and serving.
Founded in Belgium in 1908, Demeyere is renowned for developing some of the world’s most advanced cookware. Beautiful both to behold and to use, Demeyere products are the gold standard in induction-compatible cookware. Each piece is specifically tailored to maximize the cooking method for which it was designed, and features Demeyere ’s signature 7-ply construction with TriplInduc®. This multi-layered design distributes heat evenly from rim to rim with maximum cooking efficiency and performance. A thick core of both pure aluminum and aluminum alloy conducts heat quickly and evenly. Outside, three layers of stainless steel TriplInduc include a magnetic middle layer designed to make Demeyere cookware work beautifully on all cooking surfaces. The durable 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive with food and can easily withstand the rigors of daily use.