Le Creuset Stainless Steel Collection
Creating exceptional cookware has been Le Creuset’s passion for over 80 years. With that same dedication to excellence, Le Creuset is proud to introduce a new line of stainless steel cookware.
Engineered for high performance in the kitchen, their 3-ply stainless steel cookware has a pure aluminum core from base to rim, ensuring even heat distribution and eliminating hot spots. A magnetized exterior provides exceptional performance on any heat source, including induction.
The entire rim of each pan has a cleverly designed lip that lets you pour from any angle without messy drips.
Lifetime warranty on all stainless products; 10-year warranty on all nonstick products. Dishwasher safe.
- Aluminum core runs from base to rim, providing quick and even heat distribution.
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior is ideal for use on all heating sources, including induction.
- Round pouring rim specially designed to prevent splashes and spills.
- Heavy lids don’t rattle or lose moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity markings for quick and easy measurements (stockpots only).
Founded in 1925, the Le Creuset factory in Fresnoy-Le-Grand, France, is a world-renowned maker of enameled cast iron cookware. Now Le Creuset introduces a new line of stainless steel cookware created with the same passion and dedication to excellence. Engineered for high performance in the kitchen, Le Creuset 3-ply stainless steel cookware has a pure aluminum core from base to rim, ensuring quick and even heat distribution and eliminating hot spots. Pots, pans and accessories all carry a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing culinary feats for generations to come.