Le Creuset Forged Hard-Anodized Skillets Collection
From renowned cookware manufacturer Le Creuset comes forged hard-anodized cookware. The durable nonstick finish inside makes it simple to cook healthy meals and easily releases food for quick cleanup.
Forged hard-anodized construction is an excellent conductor of heat and will not warp. The special induction-compatible base made of magnetic stainless steel can be used on all heat sources with excellent results. Skillet distributes heat quickly and efficiently, so you save energy and time.
Sturdy, riveted cast stainless steel handles. Skillet capacity label etched on the bottom for easy reference. Glass lid (sold separately) lets you easily monitor cooking progress. Dishwasher safe. 10-year warranty.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Skilletforged hard-anodized construction with cast stainless steel handles; Lidglass and stainless steel
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Deeper sides keep foods from spilling or splashing over.
- Forged hard-anodized construction is harder than stainless steel and will never warp.
- Quick and efficient heat distribution saves energy and time.
- Special induction-compatible base of magnetic stainless steel allows the skillet to be used on all heat sources.
- Riveted, cast stainless steel side and helper handles stay cool.
- Nonstick interior and exterior for quick release and easy cleanup.
- Great for low-fat cooking.
- Capacity label on the bottom of pan for easy reference.
- Dishwasher safe.