Winter in Burgundy
What You Will Learn
No culinary tour of France is complete without a stop in Burgundy. Join our class to learn how to make some simple yet magnificent cuisine from this region. We'll impart classic French cooking techniques and tips so you can recreate comforting, delicious Burgundy winter meals at home with savoir-faire.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions