Date Night: Ireland
What You Will Learn
If you think Irish food is only potatoes and cabbage, be prepared to expand your thinking as well as your culinary repertoire! Bring along a date and discover the new Irish cooking that’s been initiated by the country’s ongoing farm-to-fork movement. Fresh seafood beautifully prepared from the 2,000 miles of coastline, and pure, local ingredients and products such as artisan cheeses, and local butter and vegetables from the countryside. You and your date will experience how traditional Irish fare is delicious and continually reinventing itself.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class