What You Will Learn
Petite and delicious, cupcakes are the perfect dessert, and even more exciting to decorate in celebration of spring. The secret to a great cupcake begins with a delicious batter that bakes up moist and fluffy. Join us as we show you how to develop flavors to celebrate the season in both the batter and decadent icings. We’ll go over simple decorating and displaying techniques too, to make your next Easter the most festive yet.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions