Flavors of Barcelona
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Based on a variety of regional fresh seafood, meat, poultry, game, fruit and vegetables, this fun exploration of Barcelona cuisine will introduce you to some of the wonderful flavors and ingredients that make it a favorite among regions of Spanish cooking. We’ll prepare a complete dinner that evokes the flavors of Spain in every bite.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class