Restaurant Secrets: Sauces
What You Will Learn
A good repertoire of sauces adds flavor to your dishes and color to your presentations. And most are simple to make. In this class the chef instructor will demonstrate how to create classic sauces and guide you in how to pair them in dishes with meats, vegetable, or desserts while providing helpful hints for taking any dish to the next level.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shawn M. Edmonds