Everyday Stir-Fries by Better Homes and Gardens
What You Will Learn
Dishes don’t have to be Asian-themed to reap the benefits of stir-frying. Join our class and learn how to use ingredients right in your own pantry to make quick and delicious stir fry! Cooking food quickly over high heat preserves the colors, nutrients and flavors of your ingredients, all while getting dinner on the table fast. Perfect for reducing the stress of cooking on a tight schedule or for a family on weeknights, you’ll find the tips and techniques you learn here invaluable for creating quick, satisfying meals any time.
*Class bonus: Included with your purchase of this class is a 12-month subscription to Better Homes and Gardens (a $6.00 value). Subscription and rebate information will be distributed at the class.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class