Southeast Asian Basics
What You Will Learn
Explore the multi-cultural cuisine of Southeast Asia and please your palate with a culinary tour of delicious flavors from Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and more. Learn traditional techniques with authentic ingredients and create entrees ranging from simple to spicy that you’d find from this amazing part of the world.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class