What You Will Learn
This legendarily light and fluffy dessert is notoriously confounding for cooks, but making this ethereal creation isn’t as difficult as it’s been puffed up to be. Join us to master techniques for mixing the ideal soufflé base, learn how to whip whites and fold into batter, and then how to perfectly bake soufflés that rise to the occasion with restaurant-quality results every time.
*Class Bonus: All students will receive a Sur La Table 2 quart, white porcelain soufflé dish.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions