What You Will Learn
The great thing about Italian cooking is that if you have a kitchen stocked with a few basic ingredients, you’re prepared to make any number of delicious Tuscan dishes. From high quality olive oil and Parmigiano-Reggiano to legumes, pasta, and tomatoes, we'll show you how to combine Italian staples that you probably have at home right now into impressive and delicious meals that you and your family will love.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class