Great Restaurant Recipes of New York
What You Will Learn
If a dish can make it here, it can make it anywhere. The food capitol of the world is known for its variety of ethnic-influenced cuisines, fantastic restaurants and the accessibility of just about any type of food you might want at any hour. Indulge yourself in some choice selections from the Big Apple’s best. Join us as we show you how to create popular selections from five of Manhattan’s legendary eateries.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions