Restaurant Secrets: Perfect Fish
What You Will Learn
Simple to prepare, fish cooked properly becomes flavorful, satisfying and memorable. Learn how restaurants do it so well, day after day. We’ll demystify the process and share tips for taking advantage of what’s available at market, then walk you through the steps to attaining the perfect sear, grill and roast on a variety of seafood. We’ll also explain how to elevate each with seasonings and homemade sauces. You’ll be creating restaurant-quality dishes in no time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions