Knife Skills with Wüsthof
What You Will Learn
In this workshop class that covers all the knife basics, we’ll show you the ins and outs of what many consider to be a chef's most important tool. You'll master basic knife skills and the fundamental cuts for vegetables (mince, dice, brunoise, bâtonnet and julienne) as well as a few advanced techniques. We'll even show you how to select the right knife for any job, and share tips for keeping all of your knives sharp and well maintained at home.
Class Bonus: Included with the class price is a Wüsthof® Epicure 3.5-inch Paring knife (a $89 value) that's razor sharp and ready for work. Wüsthof® Epicure knives are the most innovative and technically advanced Western knives we’ve ever offered. To read more about the knife, please click here: Wüsthof® Epicure Paring Knife
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class