Great Italian Cooking
What You Will Learn
From the lavish and hearty fare of Grandma’s recipe box to the fresh seasonings of the spring season, great Italian food always stems from passion. In this class you will learn to incorporate authentic Italian flavors with techniques to create a family-pleasing Italian menu so delicious you’ll feel transported to the country itself.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class