Date Night: Culinary Tour of New Orleans
What You Will Learn
Take a culinary tour through the sensational Southern flavors that combine rich Creole and spicy Cajun influences into unforgettable and exciting New Orleans cuisine. Experience a kickin’ Southern-style Remoulade, the famous trinity of bell pepper, celery and onions in a savory Gumbo, and more delicious traditions. You’ll love the vibrant, bold flavors of a menu that embodies pure Southern joie de vivre.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions