Favorites from The Smitten Kitchen
What You Will Learn
Cooking from her tiny Manhattan kitchen, Deb Perelman began sharing her culinary adventures through her blog in 2006. Today the award-winning Smitten Kitchen draws 5 million visitors a month. Appealing to the everyday cook, Perelman’s no-nonsense, warm voice and obvious passion for cooking has earned her a dedicated following from fans who love her uncompromising and practical approach. Do you love to cook? Join us as we explore Perelman’s streamlined approach: setting aside the realities of tiny kitchens and tight budgets to create awesome food that’s exciting to eat and share.
Class Bonus: All particpants will receive an autographed copy of Deb Perelman's book The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
*Please note: Classes are taught by Sur La Table chefs; Deb Perelman will not be in attendance.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
- 803 Town and Country Boulevard, Suite 123
- Houston City Centre, Texas 77024
- Get Directions