Spring Cocktail Party
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
We’ll show you how to properly welcome the warmer weather and sunshine of spring with a fabulous outdoor cocktail party complete with irresistible hors d’oeuvres! This is not your uncle’s backyard barbecue, but rather an upscale twist with gourmet small plates that are perfect for sharing. Join us to learn all the secrets to hosting the ideal outdoor soiree.
*Please note: In this class, we will discuss cocktails and cocktail pairings, but we will not be serving cocktails.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class